Posted to alt.home.repair
Mike Duffy[_5_] Mike Duffy[_5_] is offline

Default Etiquette question:

On Fri, 13 May 2016 09:43:08 -0500, philo wrote:

Let's face it, I'm a ruthless asshole and we are all ruthless assholes.
Some of us simply know how to behave in public. Most of us try.

And some of us are very trying ....

[...] Then sarcastically say to the cashier, ´How nice of you to ask.ˇ
Weird. As soon as the words ´how niceˇ came out of my mouth the sarcasm
melted, fell through a crack in the floor and vanished. Really? Oh my, I
really meant it by the time my sentence was completed!

Proof that you have been mind-controlled by the meme!

As the groceries were being tabulated, my wife efficiently bagged them
and the cashier and I chatted about everything under the sun.

Good Lord! Don't tell me that you have been reduced to the absurd behaviour
of genuine human interaction!

--
http://mduffy.x10host.com/index.htm