Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
Ramsman Ramsman is offline

Default Number plate surrounds

In article ,
Ramsman wrote:
Can anybody recommend durable number plate surrounds, either chrome
effect or bright metal? Standard size. The plastic ones I had lost their
finish within a year or so and the metal ones are quite rusty.

I have a 'chrome' one which came from Halfords many years ago. Still looks
as new on a car which lives outside.

I dunno if it is chrome or SS, but is metal.

Thanks. They're Richbrook stainless steel, so should be worthwhile. A
couple of quid cheaper on eBay, which will also save me the 15+ mile
round trip to my nearest Halfrauds.

--
Peter