Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Etiquette question:

On 5/12/2016 5:13 PM, Taxed and Spent wrote:
On 5/12/2016 1:10 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 12 May 2016 11:02:21 -0500, philo wrote:

A guy pulled up to my neighbor's house in a pickup truck. There is a
refrigerator and dolly in the bed. He's standing around looking like he
needs help.
What's the best thing for me to do...close my shades and curtains...or
is simply pulling my shades "good enough?"
I don't want to be rude.

Since he might be robbing you neighbors house,
Pull out your caulking gun, and shoot the son of a bitch!

I think you mean shoot the caulk sucker.

Caulk up another one for the good guys.

--
..
Christopher A. Young