Posted to alt.home.repair
Mike Duffy[_5_] Mike Duffy[_5_] is offline

Default two car garage

On Thu, 12 May 2016 07:05:47 -0700, Taxed and Spent wrote:

I bet this is a local planning department issue: You cannot add more
livable space, but you can add a garage.

This makes the most sense. It looks like something like my brother would
do.

He wanted to do work on his car in his garage, but instead of getting rid
of all the junk therein, he decided to build a garden shed to store all
said junk.

The city told him that it could be a maximum of 120 square feet (nominally
10 * 12), so he built one about 45 feet tall. Apparently, the city has
since updated the rules to include a height limit.

--
http://mduffy.x10host.com/index.htm