Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default Etiquette question:

On 05/12/2016 02:02 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Good idea...but it will be years before I produce another book.

Well, it took years to gather material for the first one, didn't it?

Yeah...60 years worth.

As it turned out, we went to the store and when we returned it was all
taken care of. There were two, junk refrigerators in the alley.

Grab your camera and document the life of the appliances. Tell the story of
their struggles with energy efficiency, spoiled milk and spilled soup. Don't
let them be forgotten. They deserve better.

Well, I almost did something like that in a way.

I once pull the dead motor out of my old Sears Kenmore washing machine.

I took it with me to a poetry reading and did a spoof poem on the
famous Shakespeare soliloquy by Hamlet.

Instead of saying "Alas poor Yorick"

well you get the idea...