Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default Etiquette question:

On 05/12/2016 12:10 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Thursday, May 12, 2016 at 12:02:25 PM UTC-4, philo wrote:
A guy pulled up to my neighbor's house in a pickup truck. There is a
refrigerator and dolly in the bed. He's standing around looking like he
needs help.
What's the best thing for me to do...close my shades and curtains...or
is simply pulling my shades "good enough?"
I don't want to be rude.

Take a picture, jot down a few words about your conflicted feelings, give it
to your wife and ask her to store the material for use in Coffee Ennui, Volume II.

Good idea...but it will be years before I produce another book.

As it turned out, we went to the store and when we returned it was all
taken care of. There were two, junk refrigerators in the alley.