Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Etiquette question:

On Thu, 12 May 2016 11:02:21 -0500, philo wrote:

A guy pulled up to my neighbor's house in a pickup truck. There is a
refrigerator and dolly in the bed. He's standing around looking like he
needs help.

Waiting on a woman?

What's the best thing for me to do...close my shades and curtains...or
is simply pulling my shades "good enough?"
I don't want to be rude.

_What Would Machiavelli Do? _

"Walking in the steps of the Florentine master, What Would Machiavelli
Do? will show you how to be all the Machiavelli you can be. How to
beat people who are smarter than you. How to make others cringe and
whimper when you enter a room. How to get what you want when you want
it whether you deserve it or not. Without fear. Without emotion. One
scalp at a time."

http://www.stanleybing.com/bookshelf/what-would-machiavelli-do

:-\ My neighbor came over to help get a new gun safe out of
the truck and into the house -- hell yeah! I'll help.