Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_11_] Muggles[_11_] is offline

Default Are Atheists religious

On 5/12/2016 7:25 AM, Bud Frede wrote:

I may disagree with your religious beliefs, but I would never march into
your child's funeral and try to disrupt it or use it for my own aims.

From my experience, it's people with strongly-held religious beliefs
that often get carried away and try to force their views on other people
- to the point of killing those who won't knuckle under or have the
wrong shaped nose or skin color, etc.

I've had all flavors of people with strongly-held beliefs get carried
away and try to force their views on me. Their reason for trying to make
me pay, or hurt me was ambiguous, or amounted to I didn't agree with them.

If someone is going to respond that way it's how they'd respond
regardless of a religious belief - it's how they deal with people they
don't understand or can't accept, and they are usually bullies, anyway.

--
Maggie