Posted to alt.home.repair
Scott Lurndal Scott Lurndal is offline

Default What's up with M$ ?

"Terry Coombs" writes:
WTF wrote:
On 05/11/2016 01:09 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
It appears they have cut all XP users off from even the old
updates ... I had to reinstall XP Pro in one of my laptops , and
have been unable to get the updates they used to have from before
they dropped support . Is this yet another move to force us to use
their latest crap OS ? Is there anywhere else these updates can be
gotten ?

If you want to run old moldy software, why do you want the newest
updates? Sheeeesh!

Where the **** did you get the idea I wanted the "newest updates" ? I just
want the updates they had before support ended .
I just don't get why so many people are so ****ing negative about me
wanting to run an OS that was functional and easy to use , rather than wade
thru 500 gallons of sewage to find the particular tune I want to play .

It's more your arrogance in thinking that an American corporation owes
you anything at all; I suspect that nobody has a problem with you
running XP, per se.

You could use an operating system for which source is available and
support it yourself unto infinity, should you live that long.