Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

On Wed, 11 May 2016 17:39:38 +0100, Bod wrote:

"Religion is a cultural system of behaviors and practices, world views,
sacred texts, holy places, ethics, and societal organisation that relate
humanity to what an anthropologist has called "an order of existence".

"a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the
universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman
agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances,
and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs
..."

Technically, if a person identifies with a particular societal
organization that shares a specific mindset relating to such things as
stated above, it can be classified as a religion.

So in your strange interpretation, I am an Atheist who doesn't believe
in *any* religion, but I am religious!!?....hmm!

You are a ferverent atheist...making you very much subject to your
religious beliefs.

Your beliefs involve religion and gods....sorry chapy...you are just
as religious as a snake handler in Appalacia...just at the other end
of the spectrum

Gunner