Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_11_] Muggles[_11_] is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

On 5/11/2016 4:12 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Wed, 11 May 2016 15:23:13 +0100, Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Wednesday, May 11, 2016 at 9:11:32 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:

And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called
Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

And that was the beginning of science. The universe was
a creation of God and what we observed around us was nature,
not the work of petty human like gods and magic.

Glory be to God!
-T

String theory is really w-e-i-r-d.

Indeed, very similar to many religions, like Scientology/ Jehovah
Witlesses/ Moony loonies and Morons (sorry....Mormons, etc.
--
Bod

I'm curious about something Bod. Did a minister or some overly
religious person hurt you at some point in your life? I was tortured
by nuns when I was a small boy but I don't hate religious people. In
fact, I've done a lot of work for churches not because I share their
faith but because the people there are nice folks. I'm not one of the
faithful and never dislike anyone of faith unless they give me a
reason to. Such as telling me they will kill me if I don't convert.
Now I have another question for you. Can you tell me of any atheist
groups of people who show up after a disaster to help people in need?
o_O

[8!{} Uncle Wicked Monster

Certainly:

Many of your Atheist countrymen do just that:

http://atheists.org/relief

http://www.atheistvolunteers.org

There are many more.
--
Bod

Thanks for the information, I've just never heard of them. I'm in
Alabamastan and the only place one of them might be found might be on
a college campus. This place is infested with my Southern Baptist
cousins and they have guns. Hey Charlie! I saw an atheist, get yer
gun! ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Evil Monster

Southerners have lower intelligence (on average, not necessarily
yourself), and they're also more religious. Funny that.

Why do you believe that?

--
Maggie