Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default grass trimmer

Oren posted for all of us...

On Sun, 8 May 2016 20:06:16 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Any hint would be very much appreciated and as always thank you in
advance.

Here's a hint. Learn to speak english so you can be understood!

Here. Let me slap you upside your head.

You got a reading comprehension problem ? I had no problem at all
understanding what she asked .

Leza - in a small area like yours I'd go with an electric , battery unit
should be fine . I have a bigger area , prefer a gas unit .

She did a funny video: _hole in the floor of the basement_

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcz6MTYXBYw

That's to roll the DB's down the stairs to store. Soon be featured on ID
channel. Lot less expensive than the diggers casket elevators.

Hellva landing...

--
Tekkie