Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

I don't think any individual religion has everything correct, but I do
think many religions make an attempt to acknowledge that there is a
greater power involved in our existence, which, in turn, acknowledges
that mankind is not equivalent to being a god.

IMO, there is too much evidence that it took intelligence to create
everything we see around us.

And it all happened only 6 thousand years ago?
--
Bod

I'm convinced that man is descended from the intestinal fauna of a passing space alien when it emptied its sewage tank into one of Earth's primordial seas. I'm convinced of this because humans treat each other like feces. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Primal Monster

See! you're talking about more **** ;-)

--
Bod