Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default EMT tool-less connector???

On 05/10/2016 8:37 PM, John G wrote:

Raco still has them in their catalog: http://www.hubbell-rtb.com/p-114-emt...ings-and-tools

You need the tool to make the dimple crimp that locks the coupling
on to the connector:

http://www.hubbell-rtb.com/p-115-emt...ings-and-tools

Ah, thanks...same product, different manufacturer; hadn't found them in
anybody's catalog as didn't have the keyword "indenter"...

I found a couple listings on eBay that aren't bad deal for couplings and
connectors; I should've realized the dimple/indention is field-installation.

I'll have to see but I _think_ I can adapt a one or t'other crimpers
I've got to suit the purpose; if had to actually by both tools at full
price would probably sour me for the gain otherwise.

Anyway, glad for the pointer/link, precisely what was looking for.