Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Fun with Patel

On 5/10/2016 9:30 AM, Frank wrote:

If it is fun for you, go for it.
I never know how I will answer a call but if talking entertains me I may
do something similar. Otherwise I don't waste my time.

Catch me at the right time and I'll play. My best time so far is 40
minutes.

Credit card call? I have 5 of them and owe $85,000, all maxed out and I
pay 29% interest. Want the number? Can't give it to you since my wife
is out shopping with them. The bitch is hot in bed but sure spends a lot.

Solar panels? About time you called back. I've been waiting 3 days for
the service guy and I'm not generating any power. This is costing my
money.

This is Casmir Sobieski. When I live in Moscow we make electricity with
coal. Best kind of electricity, very powerful. How powerful is yours.
My father work in mines for coal. Are you putting him out of work?

Pay off my student loans? Hey, the *******s are trying to get me to pay
up. I had to buy a new car to get to school so I used the money.
What's the problem with that?

Windows sending error messages? Should I call the police? Let's pray
over the computer (and I chant) Yes, it is rebooting, says Windows 95.
Hold on while I light some incense.