Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default grass trimmer

On Sunday, May 8, 2016 at 7:31:31 PM UTC-4, leza wang wrote:
Hi all

I would like to buy a grass trimmer. I used grass trimmer to cut the grass of my small garden around (25f x 10f). I have electrical one but the motor got burn. I bought it around $30 and lasted for 3 years. It is cheap no name trimmer. Now I want to buy a decent one which I hope can last longer. What brand name I should buy? Which one is better Electrical with wire or the one on battery, cordless, or the one works on gas.

Any hint would be very much appreciated and as always thank you in advance.

First, reply to Paint and tell him to go pound sand. He has the nerve to call
me a troll and then he turns around and insults you. Your post was on-topic,
clear and concise. We should be so lucky as to have this ng contain more
posts like yours, less like his.

Second, consider this model if $100 is within your budget. I bought one
4-5 years ago and couldn't be happier.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_523569-44567...=50119777&pl=1

Corded units can be had for less money but they may not be as convenient
depending on the layout of your yard. We have a chairs around a fire-pit,
multiple small flower areas, a picnic table, etc. Dragging a cord around
all of these obstacles while is a bit of a pain, so I went cordless.

Good luck!