Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Carly Fiorina

On 05/09/2016 02:37 AM, trader_4 wrote:
You're back to looking at how many primary votes Trump got
out of primary voters. All I'm pointing out,*again* is that
he got 10 mil but 126 mil voted in the 2012 general election.
He can't win a general election with 10 mil people, alienating
so many of the rest of the ~126 mil.

I get it that he has alienated you personally but I will point out
*AGAIN* that he is on track to win more primary votes than any
Republican candidate *EVER*. By your logic no Republican could have ever
won. In the best of years slightly less than half of the voters loathe
the winner. In the worst of years you have the Goldwater disaster.

I have no problem with alienating some of the people who probably can't
or won't vote either. If the illegals don't like him, they can go back
to wherever they came from. Same for the Muslims. I guess we're stuck
with BLM but it's time they realize they are a minority and STFU. The
neocons that got us into the current mess? Screw them. The sellouts that
want to globalize the economy to the detriment of the country? When they
talk about enemies foreign and domestic, they're the domestic version as
far as I'm concerned.

I haven't voted for a Republican presidential candidate since 2000, but
I might just break the streak this year. Maybe Trump is blowing smoke
but at least it's the right color smoke. I guess I can go for the hope
and change bait one more time. Something has to give before America is a
third world colony.