Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Another 20 bet won from an apprentice

On Monday, 9 May 2016 09:25:06 UTC+1, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Sat, 7 May 2016 22:51:51 -0700 (PDT), tabbypurr wrote:

I find that satnav driving time, when limited to 60 mph, plus 30

mins
(and 20 mins per planned pee/coffee stop) gives enough buffer to

get
lost in a one way system or snarlled up in roadworks.

In some parts of the country that's far from true. One route I'm
familiar with takes anything from 3.5 to 7.5 hours. It's not really
predictable.

Find a better route.

There isn't one. There isn't even another that's anywhere near as good.

NT