ral

Default TTX 19" Monitor

ral wrote:
Hello,
I have a 4.5 year old monitor (original owner) that has no
display/raster, power LED is good and I hear a clicking sound on power
up.

snip

I received the replacement HOT and removed the bad HOT checked the
diode and cap in the circuit good with an ohm meter. Installed the new
HOT and tested and still no raster/display. Rechecked the HOT/diode
with an ohm meter after power test in-circuit and still tested good.
The electronics appeared to be working because of blinking amber led
when video input signal removed. With power on and cover off visually
checked heater on CRT neck and nothing. Suspect bad tube or flyback.
Thanks to all who helped and commented.

ral