Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Another ΓΊ20 bet won from an apprentice

On Sun, 8 May 2016 20:52:22 +0100, bert wrote:

Job Seekers Allowance please.

And I'm reasonably sure available to pretty much anyone who is
available for and actively seeking a job. At least for as long as one
is allowed to claim it before being shuffled off onto other benefits
to "massage" the unemployment figures...

The self employed don't get Statutory Sick pay, ie their full wage
when unable to work due to illness/injury but they can get(*)
Incapacity Benefit.

(*) Or could (I have twice) they renamed it and I think adjusted the
rules a little while ago and I haven't reason to dig for the latest
set.

--
Cheers
Dave.