Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default Another ΓΊ20 bet won from an apprentice

On 09/05/2016 00:04, Clive George wrote:

I do a journey like that regularly - motorway from Preston to Oxford,
dual carriageway to Winchester, I think the only permanent 50 limit is
Oxford for a couple of miles, the rest is standard 70 unless you hit the
variable limits on the busier sections of motorways. One roundabout at
Oxford, slip roads for the rest - I think that counts as a pretty easy
drive :-)

I was doing it when most of the A34 wasn't dualled - there were a few
little bits between Winchester and Oxford, yes round Oxford, then little
all the way to Birmingham.

--
Rod