Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Philo's book review skip this if not interested.

On Sunday, May 8, 2016 at 10:13:19 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/8/2016 9:41 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Coffee Ennui is definitely a book about one man's journey and one man's
Milwaukee; the Milwaukee we've all come to know and love as continuously
surprising and entertaining. As Kassner relates, "Milwaukee is the
oddest, most hodge-podge city I have ever seen" and "Hardly a month goes
by where I don't hear about some odd store, tavern or bowling alley."

Coffee Ennui can be purchased locally at Woodland Pattern.
(also avail on Amazon)

Whoopie! I know somebody famous! ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Happy Monster

I've been a photography buff for many years and can appreciate books
like this. I'll let you know about it soon, I just ordered it from Amazon.

I want to get one too when I can save up some money. Phil is a great guy and deserves all the support we can give him. I've been passing the word around about his book to my friends to try to get them interested. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Interested Monster