Posted to alt.home.repair
leza wang leza wang is offline

Default grass trimmer

Hi all

I would like to buy a grass trimmer. I used grass trimmer to cut the grass of my small garden around (25f x 10f). I have electrical one but the motor got burn. I bought it around $30 and lasted for 3 years. It is cheap no name trimmer. Now I want to buy a decent one which I hope can last longer. What brand name I should buy? Which one is better Electrical with wire or the one on battery, cordless, or the one works on gas.

Any hint would be very much appreciated and as always thank you in advance.