Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Driving with adaptive cruise control

On 05/08/2016 08:55 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/8/2016 10:51 AM, WTF wrote:
On 05/08/2016 07:56 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On some stretches I'd go up to 20 miles and not have to touch the gas
or brake pedals. I'd just follow the car ahead and it maintained a
safe speed and distance between us. Even stopping at traffic lights
and going through a town where traffic caused a lot of speed changes.
If sure makes driving safe and less tiring.

If you are thinking about a new car, this is one optionyou want to have.

If you can afford a car like that, why not just hire a limo?

1. I like to drive
2. Too long of a wait for the driver to pick me up for a ride to the
grocery store.

Liking to drive and putting the car on autopilot seem to be mutually
exclusive.