rstlne

Default how do I copy from DVD to DVD?

"Mark Spatny" wrote in message
k.net...
Not sure what post was more of a laugh, his or yours..
I mean, Just look at the 3 LOTR films
a MASSIVE 500+ mil usd to make the film and bring it to the market.

Your analysis is all wrong. What you have to remember is that the movie
studios make hundreds of movies each year, and most do not turn a profit
for many, many years. The blockbuster successes like LOTR keep people
employed while all the other films break even or generate red ink. You
have to examine the buisiness as a whole, and think about how all the
various profitable and not-profitable movies combine.

Looking at the annual reports of the various studios will give a clearer
picture.

Lets not forget that they have got their payment JUST from sales.. When

this
film makes 30bn and gives it's 300mil to the RIAA to stop people who

want to
make their own DVD for 3$ then I guess you can feel happy that your able

buy your food..

This is the part that proves you really don't know what you are talking
about. The RIAA has nothing to do with movies. As long as you assume
that it does, any other facts or analysis you try to represent will be
suspect.

Wrong.. the MPAA does movies and the RIAA does music. All good and well IF
you leave it there..
DVD = Media Format..
Now since you can get a recordable DVD then it falls under the RIAA, why,
cause you could record music on it..
So go back to my origianal post.. A portion of all DVD cost will go back to
the RIAA to stop piracy..
Belive it if you will... I dont care, Email the RIAA and see where all of
thir funding comes from..