Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Flashlight temptation (intelligence, religion correlation)

On Sunday, May 8, 2016 at 8:20:15 AM UTC-5, misanthrope wrote:
On 5/7/2016 6:47 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I was atheist for 25 years, until I met the LDS / Mormon
missionaries. I felt the Spirit, and after a while I
did convert. I've been where you are (atheist) and
do not wish to go back. Maybe some day you'll have
the same experience.

You were likely smarter or at least more realistic then. But I can see
where it is more comforting to delude one's self.
---

Don't disparage Stormy. He's never pushed his faith on anyone. He mentions it his sig and would be glad to share it with you if you ask. I've done work for a lot of churches, not because I shared the faith but because the people there are good folks. I've yet to see an atheist group that goes out after a disaster to help people in need. I have seen Mormon groups give aid and comfort to people in need. What have you done lately? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Helpless Monster