Daniel L. Belton

Default how do I copy from DVD to DVD?

DarkMatter wrote:

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 06:43:55 +1100, Franc Zabkar
Gave us:

On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 04:39:20 -0800, DarkMatter
put finger to keyboard
and composed:

On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 19:37:55 +1100, Franc Zabkar
Gave us:

They have no such rights. In civilised countries such as Australia, we
have legislation to ensure that prices are set by fair competition.

Look, ya dumb****! If I make a movie, I am the ONLY one allowed to
sell it. THERE IS NO COMPETITION to **** and moan about. The movie
is MINE TO SELL, and mine alone.

I don't disagree with that. It's *how* you sell it that is at issue

If I want ten thou from you and only one thou from another customer,
that is MY choice, and I have a right to price MY work at whatever
price I want.

If the buyer thinks it too high, the buyer should take a ****ing
hike!

I will agree with you here... If I produce a product, I can sell it for
whatever I want. I might not sell any, but I can price it however I
wish to. it is up to the purchaser to decide if they want to pay my
price or not. However, most people wishing to sell a product will try
to price it so that it does sell, but they don't have to.