Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lay-Z-boy recliner foot mechanism chair is stuck in up position

On 5/7/2016 9:58 PM, wrote:
Oren wrote: "- show quoted text -
That must've got your circulation flowing. "

Let's try to troubleshoot this guy's chair
now that we've gone on as many tangents
as there are participants here.

Aparently, the chair owning guy had a signifigant
other who used WD-40. And, everyone knows WD-40
is a lubricant. Case closed. Unless someone wants
to quote Aristotle, the Bible, Confucious, or the
WD-40 web page and introduce facts into this thread.

As for me, we have too much rudeness, and sexual
inuendo. We must promptly come to attention, and
help some jerk off this list.

--
..
Christopher A. Young