Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default SETI

On Thu, 5 May 2016 14:14:45 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 5 May 2016 06:39:15 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

Is there any intelligent life out there?

USENET or Universe? Extraterrestrials take one peek at television
programs (I Love Lucy, the debates, Biggest Loser, etc.) which were
broadcast into space and they just fly right on past us.

I'm surprised we haven't discovered any of their warning buoys...

I set the Bill Nye thread to Ignore and somehow blocked everything
else too, so the group seemed dead.

Interesting, as most of us have no bill, nye, science, or guy in our
names. ;/

--
Education is that which remains when one has
forgotten everything he learned in school.