Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Document Storage

On 5/5/2016 4:55 PM, Don Y wrote:

That's different when you're sharing accounts with another and have more
monies tied up in investments than liquid assets (which is far more common
than when younger). It's annoying to have to transfer ADDITIONAL funds
simply
because you failed to SHARE the fact taht you were planning on spending
$500 for a CLASS this Spring while your counterpart was planning on
spending a similar amount on SUPPLIES. I.e., if we're going to need
$1000 for "extraordinary expenses", then lets arrange to have that
$1000 available instead of just the $500 you (or I) planned on.

Not a problem for us, my wife carries no more that $20 on her and does
not go anyplace on her own any more. She has me take her where she
wants to go and has me pay for it. Easy to track expenses and she has no
stress from it. Works for us.