Posted to alt.home.repair
Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Document Storage

On Thu, 5 May 2016 14:25:07 -0000 (UTC), HerHusband
wrote:

I have a drawer full of old flash drives that I've probably used less than
5-10 times each. We upgrade to new drives with more capacity long before we
wear them out. I have a 256MB and a 512MB drive on my desk now, basically
useless these days, but I don't know what to do with them.

Put them in the round file.
I have some flash drives for bootable media, but they are 16gb.
They've only been written to once or twice, but one of them stays in
its slot, and it's been read perhaps a hundred times.
The only reason I have them is they are faster than the CD/DVD.
And they're convenient.