Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] mpbourgeois@gmail.com is offline

Default Repairing BB Hole in Window

On Wednesday, October 8, 2008 at 2:41:06 PM UTC-4, mike wrote:
On Oct 8, 10:37*am, "MLD" wrote:
The way that we used to get moisture out of small inaccessible areas (like a
bellows) was to pull a vacuum (which would evaporate the moisture)and
basically suck it out. *Not a practical solution for this problem but just
wanted to add a tidbit on how something like this is handled.
wrote in message

Actually, I think he should draw a vacuum on his window. At about 14
psi, it'll completely destroy the glass and he'll have to replace the
window, which is the right "fix" anyway.

Hi there... the correct term is "in.of mercury" for vacuum pressure not psi..