Posted to alt.home.repair
Arthur Cresswell Arthur Cresswell is offline

Default What the heck goes into the trash can (as opposed torecycling?)

trader_4 wrote on Tue, 03 May 2016 05:26:47 -0700:

And typically you need to use hot water and even soap to get it clean.
Mayonnaise is one of the worst.

The wife makes mayonaise from three ingredients:
1. An egg
2. A squeeze of lemon
3. oil

She blends that in a way that takes skill (because I always end up
with a mess but she ends up with mayo) and it stays in the plastic
container until it is used up (usually it's about a cup of oil at
a time because you can't really make less and blend it successfully).

We just rinse it out in the dishwasher, and it seems to come clean.