Posted to alt.home.repair
Arthur Cresswell Arthur Cresswell is offline

Default What the heck goes into the trash can (as opposed torecycling?)

Stormin Mormon wrote on Mon, 02 May 2016 21:10:19 -0400:

Some years ago, there was a comedy. Might have been a take off of Candid
Camera. They put about eight bins out of a guy's house, and then had a
comic instruct the home owner what goes into which bin. The confusion
and bewilderment was really comical. I sense we have reached such a
point in society as a whole.

My kid wanted me to help her win a free t-shirt at a local
earth day event, where I had to take a bin of trash and play
basketball, putting each item in the right bin.

Of course, I failed a few times, but eventually I won her the
t shirt.

I hope she appreciates it.