Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What the heck goes into the trash can (as opposed to recycling?)

On Monday, May 2, 2016 at 8:09:43 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 5/2/2016 5:09 PM, Arthur Cresswell wrote:
For the past two years I have not put out a trash can at the
curb while my neighbor's trash cans are filled to the brim.

What gives?

So, given that my brown trash bin is never used, what on earth do
people *put* in their trash bin, that can't be recycled otherwise?

Some years ago, there was a comedy. Might have
been a take off of Candid Camera. They put about
eight bins out of a guy's house, and then had a
comic instruct the home owner what goes into
which bin. The confusion and bewilderment was
really comical. I sense we have reached such a
point in society as a whole.
--
.

It was an episode of the Penn & Teller TV show,"Bull****". They're really critical of the recycling hysteria. ^_^