Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What the heck -- waste motor oil

On 5/2/2016 6:29 PM, Arthur Cresswell wrote:
I recycle all kinds of oil by taking it to O'Reilly Auto Parts for
disposal.

Motor oil isn't much of a problem because I just pour it into 1 gallon
jugs also, and just leave it next to the trash bins.

One auto repair garage near me (well, thinking
some more, can think of a second one) burns waste
motor oil for heat in the winter. I get my oil
changes there. On the rare moments I have waste
oil, I do bring it there when the jug is full.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus