Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default What the heck goes into the trash can (as opposed to recycling?)

On 5/2/2016 6:29 PM, Arthur Cresswell wrote:

Now we pour it in a spot we don't care the animals dig up. Most of the
food is scavenged by animals anyway, which is how it should be. Everyone
always says that will "attract rats" but I think they make this stuff
up because I see a coyote every day, a bobcat once a month, deer every
day, and assorted squirrels and chipmunks every day, but almost never
a rat.

Try that in just about any city and get back to me after a couple of days.