Chessucat

Default Poor tracking

I am having problems with my RCA VR502 VCR is not "tracking" right.
It normally does it automatically when I sticked the tape in to play
it. I cannot even use the manual tracking to get the video straightened
out! Funny thing is, when I fast-forward or reverse the video, then
the picture straighten out correctly. I don't know what the problem,
dirty heads, no lubricant, or sensors that has gone bad?? It's a ten
years old and it can still displays the yeardate correctly, at least
until the year 2011 !:-| It's been a good vcr and I am not through with
it yet! Any suggestions? Thank you for your help!

chesucat twitched

--
:wq