Posted to alt.home.repair

Default (OT) Portable USB drive (makes no sense)

On 05/01/2016 07:56 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

[snip]

If the drive really fails, there is a way to get to
computer management through control panel. Been a while
since I used that. You can find and reformat a drive
that doesn't otherwise show up in windows explorer.

I do that frequently, "Administrative Tools Computer Management Disk
Management". This IS available on Windows 10, although they make it
harder to get to.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
. www.lds.org
.
.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"A dogma is the hand of the dead on the throat of the living." -- Lemuel
K. Washburn, Is The Bible Worth Reading And Other Essays