Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair

Default Flashlight temptation

On 5/1/2016 10:40 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 05/01/2016 10:54 PM, anrDa *ighty Wannabe SSYhH
wrote:

Hillary will win the election. Standby for years of Clinton budget
surplus, milk & honey, cornucopia .......

WWIII...

Since our most recent presidency and our
Hillary! demonstrated our passive non-response
to Benghazi embassy attack, we can expect
many more such attacks. Especially since
the Oh Bomb Us presidency has greatly weakened
the military. Replaced our fighting ability
with sensetivity training. So, yes, I can easily
imagine the next world war taking on and defeating
the United Sensetive of America.

--
..
Christopher A. Young