Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair
Meanie[_4_] Meanie[_4_] is offline

Default Flashlight temptation

On 5/1/2016 8:04 PM, Winston_Smith wrote:
On Sun, 1 May 2016 18:37:46 -0400, Meanie wrote:
On 5/1/2016 6:19 PM, Winston_Smith wrote:
On Sun, 1 May 2016 16:31:54 -0400, Meanie wrote:
On 5/1/2016 1:35 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Price $2.50. I'd love to buy one, but money is tight.

Money is tight for $2.50?

Your name is well chosen.

Because I asked a question about $2.50? If you're that uptight about a
simple question, then you should stay away when I'm a real prick.

It has nothing to do with whether I'm uptight. It's about the intent
of your post. Nice attempt to shift the goal post.

No one thinks it was an honest question. Either you accept what
Stormin' wrote or you are calling him a liar and taking him to task.
Or putting him down because he is poor.

Your style and your chosen screen name both show your intent to attack
targets of convenience on whatever basis you can drum up.

Now, be a man, step up, and take on the issues I raised - or be
written off as a troll.

Wow, you seem to know everything about me. I didn't realize you were the
spokesperson for everyone and SMs personal bodyguard.

You have no idea of my intent. SM answered the question and I'm content
with it. I have no idea what he does for a living or perhaps retired or
whatnot. I'm surprised that $2.50 is substantial for some people.
Though, I owe you no explanation.

Frankly, I don't give a **** what you think. Put me in your troll
killfile, stop whining about your uptight issues and **** your
self-righteous hypothesis.