Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair
PaxPerPoten PaxPerPoten is offline

Default Flashlight temptation

On 5/1/2016 11:54 PM, anrDa *ighty Wannabe SSYhH wrote:

Oh come on Clare , I'm just yankin' dickhead's chain . IMO the absolute
worst thing that could happen to this country is to have Hitlery the
Felon
win the election .

Hillary will win the election. Standby for years of Clinton budget
surplus, milk & honey, cornucopia .......

Will we have to go prone and pray to Klintons White-house 5 times a day?

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster