Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair
AZjhv Mighty Wannabe ghJfq AZjhv Mighty  Wannabe ghJfq is offline

Default Flashlight temptation

Stormin Mormon wrote on 5/1/2016 2:03 PM:
On 5/1/2016 4:31 PM, Meanie wrote:
On 5/1/2016 1:35 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I was kid. Price $2.50. I'd love to buy one,
but money is tight. And it would just come home
and sit. I have enough lights to do what I need,
at present. When money loosens up a bit, maybe
I'll buy one "for testing".

Money is tight for $2.50?

Yes, sure is. Tragic, actually.

He is in this predicament because his Mormon brother, GOP Mitt Romney,
has outsourced all the US jobs overseas, and his GOP president, Dubya
Bush, created the 2008 biggest recession since the Great Depression.