luminos

Default how do I copy from DVD to DVD?

"Paul Landregan" wrote in message

"Erich J. Schultheis" wrote in message
I rented some movies from Blockbuster the other day and tried to burn

them
to a DVD-R and my DVD recorder said "Can Not Copy".
The same thing happens when I borrow DVDs from friends and when I try to

copy my DVD disc for friends.
I can burn movies from digital cable and off the antenna just fine.
Is the DVD too high a resolution for my DVD recorder or do I have a bad

cable from my DVD player which is preventing me from recording to DVD?

DVD Decrypt, the use Clone DVD to compress and burn.

Can not tell the different. But remember its strictly for archiving only.
Duplicating someone else's DVD;'s is Illegal.

And renting and copying is dupliacating some else's DVD. There are ca $90
boxes that can decrypt the various codes between
a player and recorder....but you have to 'sign' a statement that by buying
such a thing you will not use it for the purposes
mentioned by the original poster.