Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default large cutting torch with 3 airlines?

On Sun, 1 May 2016 05:50:46 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

I have a large (28")cutting torch that has 3 Airlines, does anybody know what this is used for? Does it use 2 oxygen lines?

I believe the third uses high-pressure oxygen to aid in cutting depth.

Well, unless it's one of those special torch setups. Could
be it's an oxygen/acetylene/methane torch. One line goes to the
oxygen tank, one to the acetylene tank, and the other goes up your
bum. Just make sure to use check valves in all lines. I understand
that backfires can be truly distressing.

--
EAT RIGHT, KEEP FIT, DIE ANYWAY.
--anon

Aw, Hell. Gimme CHOCOLATE!