Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Bitrex Bitrex is offline

Default Membrane keypads again.

bitrex Wrote in message:

Haven't had time to work on this project recently due to illness.
I'm back at it.

I'm still trying to figure out the reason that this synthesizer's
membrane buttons keep being non-responsive. Again, there's a
certain multi-wire header that plugs into the main board where if
I tug on it, things function normally. If I let it go slack, the
buttons become non-responsive again. I've cleaned all the
connections, reflowed the solder joints to the headers but still
no luck.

Can anyone suggest a methodical way to isolate where the problem is?

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Connector in question is 67-74 on the mainboard schematic in the
following service manual:

http://www.synfo.nl/servicemanuals/R...VICE_NOTES.pdf

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----