Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Carly Fiorina

On 04/30/2016 11:07 AM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 30 Apr 2016 13:26:07 -0400, wrote:

I am not sure why people think she is so smart.

How smart must one be to go from a Secretary to leading a Fortune 20
company?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_principle

The Peter principle is a concept in management theory formulated
by Laurence J. Peter in which the selection of a candidate for
a position is based on the candidate's performance in their current
role, rather than on abilities relevant to the intended role.
Thus, employees only stop being promoted once they can no
longer perform effectively, and "managers rise to the level of
their incompetence."

After what she pulled at Lucent, I am shocked that HP picked her up.
I am also somewhat baffled as to why she did not go to prison.