Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Carly Fiorina

On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 1:07:08 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 30 Apr 2016 13:26:07 -0400, wrote:

I am not sure why people think she is so smart.

How smart must one be to go from a Secretary to leading a Fortune 20
company?

Have you ever heard of Affirmative Action? It doesn't just apply to people of color. When someone is hired, promoted, admitted to an elite school or put into a position of power and responsibility for reasons other than the content of their character, the quality of their intellect, education or experience, what do you have? I had a customer some years back who sold his product to government agencies and he listed his wife as president of the company because he could claim status as a woman owned company and get preferential treatment as a preferred vendor put in front of male owned companies. I told him,"Man, you should have married a Black woman. You'd have more business from the government than you could handle." You may have seen corporations bragging about having a woman in charge. It's all part of the Political Correctness scam. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Scam Monster