Parker Jefferson Sneeihl

Default how do I copy from DVD to DVD?

"Erich J. Schultheis" wrote in
:

I rented some movies from Blockbuster the other day and tried to burn
them to a DVD-R and my DVD recorder said "Can Not Copy". The same
thing happens when I borrow DVDs from friends and when I try to copy
my DVD disc for friends. I can burn movies from digital cable and off
the antenna just fine. Is the DVD too high a resolution for my DVD
recorder or do I have a bad cable from my DVD player which is
preventing me from recording to DVD?

You and your friends should forget all the trouble and legally purchase the
DVD you want. Not only will you get better quality, you will also get the
packaging and the extras. The price for many DVDs now is chump change,
compared to the price of VHS in 1970's dollars.