Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default windows .... everest vs anglian?

On 30/04/16 11:20, wrote:
On Saturday, 30 April 2016 11:15:27 UTC+1, F wrote:
On 29/04/2016 17:58,
lid wrote:

The local guy is;
http://albionwindows.co.uk/

albiion quoted approx 6,200, whereas Everest quoted approx 6,500

I suppose both of them are quite reputable.

What shall I do to decide, toss a coin? Is there really anything
between them? whisky-dave seems happy with Everest.

I don't know Albion but, if he's local, he's going to need to keep his
reputation. If Everest or Anglian screw up they have the rest of the
country as a source of business.

Save the £300 and avoid giving Everest and Anglian any more
opportunities to do what they do. Win-win!

He should save way more than £300. But it seems he wants to be ripped off..

FUD

More people vote with their votes or their chequebooks - to avoid risk
stuff than to get good stuff.

Everest appear to have some sort of guarantee. They dont in reality,
buts that's how they try to appear.

NT